Volt Seeks Growth Hacker
We are a young, progressive pan-European movement.
We believe in a united Europe that values its citizens and its inhabitants. A Europe that enables these citizens to fulfil their unique potential and thus together strive for the highest standards of social, environmental and technical development.
We dare to engage in political innovation. We want to inspire citizens to dream of, and fight for, a better future. We connect and organise all passionate, energetic Europeans who have hope and dare to challenge the status quo.
We are looking for you.
Do you share Volt's ideas and want to help build a new European movement? Would you like to be involved at the beginning of this movement and help Volt grow? Do you want to work with others who are building Volt very hard? Would you like to use your expertise voluntarily for a few hours a week? Then we are looking for you.
What can you do for us?
- You dive into our data sources (website CMS, Analytics, etc.) and link them to a central knowledge base for the department.
- You research the voter groups, trends and needs and select the right tools for this.
- You help determine objectives and KPIs for growth.
- You draw up recommendations based on your research and the data for new opportunities
within the voter groups.
What are your skills?
- A completed higher professional education (hbo/wo) course. A course in marketing, economics, political science or sociology is an advantage.
- It is also an advantage if you have several years of work experience in the field of marketing (research), data analysis, reporting and dashboarding.
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently.
- You have excellent skills in analytical tools.
Will you join us? Then don't hesitate and send an email to Wim Davelaar.